While days past and months end we should never lose track of our own goals and projects. I believe that being creative is an essential part of just being oneself (it doesn’t matter what you do or if it looks good – the thing is squeezing those creative juices!).So today I’m digging some articles that will get you back on creating. Or at least inspire you to imagine a more creative life. Now, grab a too hot drink and wait for it to cool down as you read along.
THE LINKS OF THE MONTH, FOR YOU CREATIVE REJOICE
· How’s the life of a magazine editor? I love to get to know the lives of creatives in any field, but especially when they are in content creation, decor or design. Read this interview and learn some valuable things and got a better idea of a job that is so appealing (and what looks cooler than it is).
· If you like surfing, graphic design, photography, film or art I’m quite sure you need to read and know about John Severson (if don’t already). He created Surfer magazine and his life and work are quite inspiring, creative and visionary (at least to me!).
· As in so many industries, we know very little of great women doing great work in design through history. In this article, you’ll learn a bit about them, see some of their work and hopefully, you’ll get fired up to show your work and put a woman’s name on the scene (you go girl!).
· I love going back to my childhood days through stories in nature, animation and not many words. In CG society you’ll often find short films of new studios, students and industry professionals that we’ll make you feel that feeling of wanting to create that little world of yours to share with others. Go feel something without wasting time social.
· If you are like me, you are not an adrenalin junk but likes to watch the work of them. Meaning, you like to see Redbull videos and have some athletes that you admire. I do. And I also tend to think about those that are on the other side of the lenses, taking the pictures of our heroes. Because on most occasions it’s impossible they aren’t being skilled as well. With the article below, you’ll meet one of those photographers and see a little bit of how it is to be the cameraman for those challenges.
· Are you in need of some cute illustration… in motion? Check this portfolio! You’ll want to start creating right away… In fact, I think I have to leave you now, too much work and ideas coming to my mind… *oh no… please stop, just let me finish this* (You could check this article with some of his gifs as well, for a quick look)
· Ok, finally, this article I really enjoyed. It’s a very interesting and honest insight into the fashion world: Branding Anarchy
GET ON THE LIST ⚜
Never miss a thing
If you don’t want to miss any post like this please register below with your email and we’ll be in touch. You’ll be the first to know when we introduce new products, offers and brilliant new content.✨