LENA SINGLA ~ Surf Artist
Seascapes and beach vibes.
In the pursuit of an Endless Summer!
Welcome to a blog dedicated to the Dream of an endless vacation: enjoying the warm days, sea breezes, and fun times. The thrill and awe from going on new adventures. The inspiration and creativity that comes from living simply. Join me on this journey and get sun-kissed, barefoot, salty-hair and filled with new ocean dreams.
summoning the beach vibes
and looking ahead to the sunny days ☀️🌊🌴
- Surf art created with AIThe day came I had to try creating surf art with AI’s help. In my best life, and in this blog, you’ll notice I aim […]
- New Year wishesI’m already kinda sad for leaving behind the Christmas spirit. Although now it’s the time to conjure the magic of these days and set the […]
- Blue autumn art or How Christmas breaks my heartWinter is wonderful… Let’s set the scene. There are lights, lots of stuff, colors, crowds of people on the streets. Lots of messages inspiring and […]
- Lucky us, on a SundayHave you listened to the wind, seen all the colors of the sky, breathed in all the places on Earth, heard remote rivers and tasted […]
- The hues and feels of the seasonAre you enjoying the new season so far? The weather has settled into autumn mode around here. It calls for walks into the woods and […]
- Enchanted beach spiritThere are shadows, more like reflections, wandering the seashore on all coasts around the world. Some walk aimlessly but some are a different kind of […]
Get some extra
Resources pages changing often: last updated 12/2022
Links and lists of my creative tools and essentials to keep in handy
Art to bring along and share around
I can’t call it a day without doing some reading, so I have always a book to recommend on hand.
IT’S SUMMER SOMEWHERE
Let’s have some fun!
What’s on the horizon?
Sign up to receive some occasional updates and be notified of new posts.
Find the background or wallpaper you didn’t know you wanted
Photo diaries or what I see around in my hometown
… AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Art born here, by the sea
"The greatest achievement was at first and for a time a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg, and in the highest vision of the soul a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities." James Allen ~ As a man thinketh