LENA SINGLA ~ Surf Art
Seascapes and beach vibes.
Making waves, or maybe ripples
I share with you the small wonders and joyful moments that inspire me to create, dream and explore.
Expect a lot of beach time, sunny days and sea breezes together with a good dose of art and outdoor shots.
Join me in my pursuit of slowing time to slow life.
Let’s DREAM, EXPLORE, CREATE.
follow the journey
- French waters aheadNo, sadly, this is not a post of my vacations in France, tasting la vie en rose. This September I started… Read more: French waters ahead
- To love, to careWelcome to February! The month of love! (and Carnival and NYFW…) It must be the saddest month of the year when… Read more: To love, to care
- 5 things I love about my city lifeHow do you find life in the city? I haven’t always been living here and even it has its challenges, it’s… Read more: 5 things I love about my city life
- A winter wonderlandTo dream of winterscapes, be it from memory or imagination, is there anything else to think about right now? Let’s get… Read more: A winter wonderland
- Hello 2024! And the making of MerryI hope you’ve enjoyed a beautiful festive season and the start of 2024 is looking bright for you. You’ve probably seen… Read more: Hello 2024! And the making of Merry
- Stories of ageReflecting around age now that I got to “the great 30’s”, the image I perceive in the media, the expectations and my lessons learned during my 20’s.
THE SURF ART SHOP
SPILLING THE BEANS
Mail is still on trend
Subscribe to get my latest posts right in your email.
You’ll receive a handful of emails per year so don’t worry. I won’t overload your email account.
But you’ll know when something new is happening without bothering with overwhelming social media.
"The greatest achievement was at first and for a time a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg, and in the highest vision of the soul a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities." James Allen ~ As a man thinketh