BEFORE WE START : In uncertain times, let’s keep moving forward
We are living strange times but that shouldn’t take the excitement out of life. Certainly, it feels like we’ve lost some freedoms. Though, this is just a big challenge and we designers, seekers of solutions, can’t be afraid of that.
I’m fascinated by the possibilities that the present and future hold for the creative mediums and I like digging in the innovations in the technological (applied to visuals) and fashion world. And travel, of course. Who doesn’t like to travel, anyway?
NEWEST ARTICLES in FUTURE EXPLORATIONS
Fashion & Lifestyle
- It’s pumpkins’ season again!Even though I usually kinda like the start of the new season, with the fresh air, some showers, fewer crowds (not that I’ve seen many this…
- What the fashionFashion is going digital. Fashion is going green. The two main headlines that have been showing up endlessly since COVID-19, which have now made their way…
- BTW, I made these! (most of them)Challenging times call for creative days and so today I’m showing you a couple, not a piece of art on their own, but I hope they’ll…
Tech & Design
- My Reading List (aka Booket List 😉 ) for 2021Books I read, the ones I want to read /21), some I may never finish & my book recommendations. On mindset, creativity, business and fashion.
- 5 Things worth sharing – The “Aprisolation” Edition (EXPANDED)As this unpredicted but not so unexpected event caused by COVID-19 has us all experiencing all…
- Things worth sharing – #November2019Random links and new things, to keep on the wave. On fashion, tech and lifestyle. November edition, published in December 😅
Travel & Wanderlust
Get all “FUTURE EXPLORATIONS” blog updates straight into your inbox
Very few emails, filled just with the finest stuff made here. ☕️
WHAT DO YOU CARRY THROUGH LIFE?
So you better carry just your essentials, in the right bag… and ditch the rest! (or just let it waiting for you wherever you call home).
Oh, here is the speech, if you’d like to listen to it. #minimalistvibes
THE PROPER INTRODUCTION
Hi! My name is Lena Singla. I’m a Designer and, as such, I’m always up for the challenge to create in new areas, mediums and surfaces!
So, what do I bring in my bag? My MacBook Pro, my Canon 90D, some hard-drives, some water, notebooks, the Kindles, and… yeah, all that I can fit it in. Metaphorically speaking though, I’m the creative type who’s always (and has alway been) dipping her feet in new waters but with a strong foundation in graphic design and branding.
Some day you’ll probably find out anyways, so let it be known that I’m also into surfing, DIY (anything from web to sewing), photography and 3D. And books. And bags.
Sharing my views from Tarragona, Spain. Let’s catch up on Twitter!
Before you leave
Everyone is eager to explore to create, to feel inspired by the world.
But we can be more ambitious and proactive. We can also learn and be inspired by doing.
Broadening our horizons and discovering new things in every place, in every subject and getting new perspectives while actually chasing them. Growing and evolving.
Let’s walk the path and keep moving through life. And go exploring at every chance we get! No matter how far or how close, we can always see something new or different(ly).